Finding treatment in lockdown, factors to consider:
- Operational Status: We are still open and willing to take new admissions but only after a letter from (M.D (Phy) stating thorough check of general symptoms like cold, fever, sore throat, etc, and after an investigation on the travel history of the patient is done.
- Safety: We are following all safety measures advised by the WHO and Govt of India to ensure that you or your loved one can get treatment without risk of getting coronavirus.
- Logistics: Logistics seems like a big challenge in many parts of India. We will require a letter of permission from SDM(Special District Magistrate) permitting him to travel from his hometown to Gujarat. We can help clients with any supporting letter required from our end.
- Existing patients: In such testing times, our currently admitted in-house clients are our topmost priority & we are taking utmost care of their safety & security.
- Staff Availability: There is a challenge for staff coming to the centre. But at Alpha Healing Center, the staff has been more proactive, We are having staff live on-site during the lockdown.
We know the lockdown is a challenging situation, especially if you are suffering through addiction and mental illness but we want you to know that in this difficult time of crisis, we are here to help you.